Cursor - Terminal Program - Century Tiny Term

Paul Kraus pkraus at pelsupply.com
Wed Jul 2 18:56:44 CDT 2003

I am using a program by www.censoft.com called tiny term.

it allows me to connect to are unix system and run are main software.
There are two problems. The first ansi charaters are not being displayed
correctly (scoansi) the second and this is the big one. I can not see the
cursor. Since i have to write code on the server you can see how that could
be a major issue not knowing where the cursors at. Any thoughts or ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to use unix terminals to connect but then backspace delete don't
work correctly or return new lines. The arrow keys do not work either.

Thanks In advance.
Paul Kraus