Attempting to run IE6 under Wine on Redhat 9

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 00:51:38 CDT 2003

Any line like "..." = "native" in your config file implies that you
copy a real dll from your windows partition.
> 	err:module:import_dll Module (file) SHLWAPI.dll (which is needed by
> Z:\iexplore.exe) not found.
>
>http://www.winecentric.com/wiki/index.php?Microsoft%20Internet%20Explorer%206

You must copy _the entire directory_ of Internet Explorer.
> Under XP I copied the IE6 exe to the shared partition and then
> rebooted into Linux.
>
> Is this the general idea, rather than trying to "setup" IE in some
> way?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'