People with screenshots...

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 12:06:47 CDT 2003

J.

Correct. The "Desktop" = "640x480" is the line I uncommented.

Usually I install from my home directory and I install to a no-windows install
of wine. Also if you have not used wine. Make sure you use the wineinstall
script to get the basics working first. notepad and winefile should work
prior to installing notes. oh, I have only installed notes 5. If you are
installing others no guarantees.

Kevin