colors on linux

Christopher Mark Conn cmcgoat at swbell.net
Sat Jul 19 14:18:11 CDT 2003

Sorry if this is a FAQ, I'm a total newbie to Wine...

I'm running Wine on Slackware Linux 9, trying to run
a computer-based-training course called NetG that
I have installed on the Windows side of this same
machine. It comes up but the colors are very limited,
screen is very hard to read (mostly dark blues and
blacks). I'm able to run a blackjack game that I have
installed on Windows normally, so I guess it's a
a problem with this one application.

My Wine version is 20021007 and I'm using Window Maker
as my window manager. Thanks for any advice,

Chris Conn
cmcgoat at swbell.net  http://storm.cadcam.iupui.edu/~cmcgoat
Austin, Texas