fireworks 4

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Jul 23 10:21:44 CDT 2003

> I cannot open fireworks 4 using wine - wine Fireworks 4.exe
>
> I have noticed this with linux, that if there is a space -like there is
> between the word fireworks and the numeral 4 - linux wont proceed.
> Is there a way around this?

This is a UNIX thing. Since a space separates arguments to a command -
	"cp fileone file2 destination"
for example, you need to quote the command, eg
	wine "Fireworks 4.exe"
Also make sure the case is right (under UNIX, FireWorks.exe,
FIREWORKS.exe, Fireworks.exe, FIREWORKS.EXE etc are all different files)
and if you need to specify the full path (
	"/mnt/windows/Program Files/FireWorks/FIREWORKS 4.EXE"
) for example.