Printers

david david at 123four.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 05:18:28 CDT 2003

> david wrote:
>
>> I cannot make head or tail of how to get the printer going in wine.
>>
>> Any down to earth instructions?......Please.
>>

> A little more info would help. What instructions have you read? What
> brand of system (Redhat, Debian) do you have and what version? What
> version of Wine and where did you get it? What kind of printing do you
> have (CUPS, LPR)? What have you tried? What is happening?

Hi

I am running mandrake 9.1.  The version of wine I have is this months
(august) and is the .tar.gz variety, downloaded from the wine website.
I think I am running the LPR type of printer, and my printer is an epson
660 colour.

I have read what I can concerning setting up a printer in wine-but what
I have read seems complex.  For this reason I have not tried anything
much.  But I would like to get the printer going-you know!.

Any help would be great.

David