Problem

Vidhu vidhuis at rediffmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:58:27 CDT 2003

I have just started using Wine on my Linux platform.
I copied the mspaint.exe and mfc42.dll to the /bin directory.
But after executing the command,
wine /bin/mspaint.exe
I get an error message as below.

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  62 (X_CopyArea)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x20004a7
   Serial number of failed request:  4880

Could someone please help me resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Vidhata Deshpande.

The Ancient Masters didn't try to educate the people, but kindly
taught them how to know.
Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now:
http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl