Unreadable character.

Ari Saptawijaya milis_purpose at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 16:38:30 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm running Wine in SuSE 8.2.
Unfortunately, I cannot read the character displayed
on the Windows application I would like to run using
Wine (the program itself can be loaded). In the other
words, the characters are completely unreadable (the
characters are just displayed as a sequence of "small
boxes").

Additionally, here is the information I received when
I run Windows (I use Wine to run the Yahoo! Messenger
Installer when I got this message):

Wine already configured, run 'winesetup' to
reconfigure.
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your
keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout
without dead keys) for scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c
and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more
information.
Wine already configured, run 'winesetup' to
reconfigure.
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your
keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout
without dead keys) for scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c
and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more
information.

What could be wrong and how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ari