XIO error

Jacob Visser j.visser at adfa.edu.au
Sun Jul 27 16:25:33 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to get wine to work on my PC for a while now, but
with no luck.  The problem started after I re-installed linux and
upgraded to redhat 9, prior to that I have had no problem.

The problem I get is:

XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
      after 13 requests (12 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

if someone can tell me how to fix this or how to go about finding out
what the problem is to fix it, it would be great.

I have tryed several versions of wine as well, including several stable
rpms, but also the CVS, all have this same problem.

Regards

Jacob Visser
--
Jacob Visser <j.visser at adfa.edu.au>