wine-win3.1 program in SuSE8.2 - help

Serge Naggar naggar at sprintmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:14:42 CDT 2003

I have been reading the /usr/documentation but still cannot get it to
work.
I ran winecheck and the program [attached/compressed files & config] and
it found problems with the sound and MM but these are not
important/relevant to me - should I just delete these lines from config?

It also seems to have a problem with the floppy - I'm not sure why as
fstab shows /fd0 as the floppy?

I was hoping that winecheck would show any missing dlls ...

In case it helps, I found out that the program is written in CA's Visual
Objects 2.5.

What would be the most relevant debug function to run?