GARMIN MapSource

Sakagami Hitoshi sakagami at comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp
Wed Jun 11 23:54:52 CDT 2003

At 10:22 +0200 03.6.6, Fabian Cenedese wrote:
>  >At: 5/30/2003 1:57:40 AM (UTC)
>>OS: Windows 95
>>Processor: Pentium, RAM: 516128 KB
>>WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09
>>Access denied
>>
>>The message is "Access denied", but I guess that the file named
>>WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09 does not exist in my system.
>>How and where can I make the WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09 ??
>
>I guess the program wanted to create this file by itself but it can't because
>of some access rights problems. Where does your temp drive point to?

[Drive E]
"Path" = "/tmp"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "Tmp Drive"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

>Can you save to this directory from within wine?

Yes, I can.

I also try % sudo wine MapSource, but same results I got.
--

     /    /   /  __ __/     Himeji Institute of Technology
    ____ /   /     /               Hitoshi Sakagami
  _/   _/  _/    _/      sakagami at comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp
              http://wwwj2.comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp/home/sakagami/