Graphics Problem

Joe Giles jgiles at joeman1.com
Mon Jun 16 10:08:08 CDT 2003

Oh, the Wine installed doesnt pick up weather or not you have OpenGL
installed or not anymore? I have Open GL installed AND working on other
games (Native linux binaries such as Quake 2 and RTCW).

Interesting.. Ok, I will try this (As Im already out of things to try :-)).

Thanks for the reply...

Cogman said:
All you need to do is copy /usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/include/GL/* to
/usr/X11R6/include/GL and rebuild wine.

--
Joe Giles
jgiles at joeman1.com