Wine Tomb Raider II errores con Direct Draw

Juan Fernando Gomez jfgomez at logistica-empresarial.com
Thu Jun 19 17:08:25 CDT 2003

Hello Listeros:

As everything in the life is not work, I am going away to put to play tomb to
raider II, but they guess that?  IT DOES NOT HAVE FOR LINUX!  - (

Solution:  To execute it mendiante wine.

Case:  It installs wine and already it works to the hair, but not so to the
hair so that when wanting to execute tomb2 it appears to me the following
error:

jfgomez at alchemyst:/temp/Wine-20030219/wine-20030219$ wine
/C/juegos/Tomb2/tomb.exe

Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working
directory /temp/Wine-20030219/wine-20030219; starting in windows directory.

x11drv: Warning: $DISPLAY variable ignored, using ':0.0' specified in config
file

fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not
found!

Using closest match instead (Latin American keyboard layout) for scancode
mapping.

Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.

See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.

fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_SetCooperativeLevel
(0x403a9ed8)->(00010021,00000008)

fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_final_release this shouldn't happen, right?

fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

Wine tries to open the game but crash me in one of the three you complete line
fixme followed of a window that says:

TITULO:		Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Contenido:
     Runtime Error!
     Program: C:\juegos\Tomb2\tomb.exe
     abnormal program termination

button to only accept after which it is closed to me and leaves seeing a spark
gap me!

Thanks to all for its aid.

Cordialmente,

Juan Fernando Gómez