Lotus Notes R5

Alexandros Papadopoulos apapadop at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 19 16:04:49 CDT 2003

Hi again!

I downloaded the latest source, compiled, configured... but the result is
worse the before. :-(

I was able to finish the Lotus Notes installation, but when I try to run
the client for the first time after that, I get:

fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler ((nil),0) - no error checking or
testing yet
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x115c9a0,1) - no error checking or
testing yet
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  56
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40edf530 "x11drv_main.c:
X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 000c, blocked by 000b,
retrying (60 sec

...and the application cannot start. Since the .deb packages worked better
than that, I'm sure this is a mistake I did somewhere. Does anyone have
any pointers?

Thanks

-A