Wineboot problems - cfgmgr32.dll

Rob Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Fri Jun 20 07:38:35 CDT 2003

All,

Each time I run wineboot, I see several messages similar to this:

fixme:reg:RegUnLoadKeyW (0x80000002,L"AINF0000"): stub
fixme:reg:RegFlushKey (0xec): stub
fixme:reg:RegUnLoadKeyW (0x80000002,L"AINF0000"): stub
err:module:import_dll No implementation for
NTDLL.dll.IoUnregisterDeviceInterface imported from
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CFGMGR32.DLL, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7fd37008 "?" wait timed
out in thread 0044, blocked by 0040, retrying (60 sec)

I've tried switching back and forth between native and builtin for both
ntdll cfgmgr32. Should I look at just blowing away the installation, or
is there something else I should be looking at?

Thanks,
Rob