New to Wine, but got a question

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 20 14:41:03 CDT 2003

Cant be done at the moment for Mozilla, but there is work in progress
to compile & run mozilla within wine.

> Now, what I would like to see, is when I click a hyperlink in a mail
> (a URL for example), it starts
> my native browser on Linux, say Mozilla. When I click an attachment,
> like a Word doc or Excel sheet, It should open StarOffice
> under Linux.
>
> I don't know if this is possible under Wine. If so, can you tell me
> how ?
> I run RedHat 9 and Suse 8, both as an evaluation test to see if we
> can replace the Windows desktop with a Linux desktop.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.