missing winedefault.reg and problems with locale "de_DE@euro"

Manuel Hendel manuel at hendel.net
Sun Jun 22 06:28:19 CDT 2003

hi,

I just installed wine, winesetuptk and XWine. I'm using gentoo Linux
1.4-rc4.
I already installed a Windows Program called MindManager (a
mindmapping tool from mindjet http://www.mindjet.com). Setup is no
problem, but if I try to start MindMan.exe

# wine .wine/fake_windows/Program\ Files/Mindjet/MindManager\
2002/MindMan.exe

I get the following:

ERROR: You need to merge the 'winedefault.reg' file into your
       Wine registry by running: `regedit winedefault.reg'

wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
#

I tried to find the winedefault.reg, but without success.

Can anyone help here?

Thanks in advance,
    Manuel