fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 12 17:59:05 CST 2003

If you have read the man & user guide, you should have seen that you
must give the name of the executable you want to run. (the usage says
this too)

If you refer to the user guide read section 6 to know how to report a
problem, thanks.
http://www.winehq.com/docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml

> DiabloII,
> winmx, kazaa, visual studio, windows media player, etc. I've read the
> man as well as the user guide and there is no mention of this error
> on
> neither of them.... any ideas???
>
> thanks a lot.
Usage: wine [options] [--] program_name [arguments]
The -- has to be used if you specify arguments (of the program)

   --debugmsg name  Turn debugging-messages on or off
   --dll name       Enable or disable built-in DLLs
   --help,-h        Show this help message
   --version,-v     Display the Wine version

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".