Quicken on SuSE 8.0 and 8.1 FAILED!! :((

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 13 01:25:05 CST 2003

Yes, but it not what I mean. It seemed to me that youre trying a number
with a "." as decimal separator when Quicken expects a ",". Am I wrong
here ?

To answer your question, i dont use Quicken at all and use RedHat (if I
was wrong you know why now :))
> Enclosed you can see better the details. This picture was taken AFTER
> I  tricked with number i.e. I put at first in the calculator and push
> enter on  the calculator, the quicken refused to take the number with
the
> enclosed  error message.
> Have you experience the similar situation??
> Do you use quicken in SuSE??

Its in the sources directory.
> Where is this documentation directory???

2 ways to resolve the debugger problem :
1°/ Please update your wine version and run 'regedit winedefault.reg'
in the sources directory.
2°/ Re-read the page and change your system.reg to have :
"Debugger"="winedbg --debugmsg -all %ld %ld"
like the page says. (The number 986.... can be everything, dont change
it)

IMHO the 1°/ is better.

P.S : use "reply all" into your mailer or write to the list only in the
future.
No problem to mail me privately, simply dont forget the list.

> I read this documentum however I am totally confused by this. BTW my
> ~/.wine/system.reg file contains this:
> [Software\\Microsoft\\Windows NT\\CurrentVersion\\AeDebug] 986159144
> "Auto"="1"
> "Debugger"="debugger/winedbg %ld %ld"
> but I can not see any debugger line in my konsole:((

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".