fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Thu Mar 13 11:50:35 CST 2003

El mié, 12 de 03 de 2003 a las 20:59, Sylvain Petreolle escribió:
> If you have read the man & user guide, you should have seen that you
> must give the name of the executable you want to run. (the usage says
> this too)
yes. that was a simple example. the problem I wanted to show was the

[alan at Gandalf .wine]$ wine
fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add
support for it ?
fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add
support for it ?
fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add
support for it ?
Wine 20030219

I've read the manual.

> If you refer to the user guide read section 6 to know how to report a
> problem, thanks.
> http://www.winehq.com/docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml

I will. though, every other program I tried to report a bug I needed to
pay for it... I mean, I needed to be subscribed to something and I
needed to pay for that subscription.

thanks a lot.

--
Alan Bort