cannot run Diablo II LOD with CD.

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Tue Mar 18 16:04:50 CST 2003

well... here is something interesting... when I run Diablo without window-mode (i.e. without "Desktop"="800x600") my desktop would scroll.... this happends when I set Managed to either Y or N... now, this is a problem because when I get to the edge of my 'visible' screen it scrolls hiding a piece of my 'active' window'... now, this is a problem because when I click outside of the window (or console) it 'closes' my diablo but leaves the resolution at 800x600... like the process didn't end properly... now... any ideas for me???

thanks a lot