not enough virtual memory

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Sat Mar 22 18:09:35 CST 2003

I get that same error when I try to install anything (baldur's gate1,
baldur's gate2, UT, Quake2, HL, Quake3... I don't know what that is... I
only use the executalbe of diablo succesfully under WINE... I'm trying
to install windows in my other machine (a plain 98se)... install all my
games there and then use tight VNC to play them.... though I'm not sure
if I'll have openGL support...

anyway... that problem you should discuss it with the more experienced
wine users... or send the bug report.... .... also you might want to try
the IRC channel (irc.freenode.org #winehq)

have fun reading error messages... :P

--
Alan Bort
Linux Registered User 298277 -Country Manager- [http://counter.li.org]