printers

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Wed Mar 26 05:56:36 CST 2003

hum... I can't really help you. I don't use my printer on linux...

I have a winXP computer with a bunch of soft installed (games and stuff)
and I use that one with the printer.... i've found that windows is more
compatible with printers.... wnyway... I'm thinking  you can add this
printer as a device.... Not sure how (or if even possible)... but yo
could always try...

--
Alan Bort
Linux Registered User 298277 -Country Manager- [http://counter.li.org]