Resolving font trouble, how?

Shachar Shemesh wine-users at shemesh.biz
Fri Mar 28 01:58:33 CST 2003

I'm not sure about your specific version. In general, you can give wine
a fonts directory to use. This will cause it to immediatly stop using
the X fonts. Add to your .wine/config file, under "fontsdir" section, a
list of directories to use. This will not affect your X fonts.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant