Compiling WINE - Hopeless situation? :)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 29 17:10:23 CST 2003

> Ask Mandrake.  Wine compiles and runs fine on all Red Hat 7.x distros
> using
> 2.96.  I use it daily to run some important Win32 apps :-)
The Mplayer project has ugly code, I admit it.
But it isnt the only project that has problems.
I ran into random segfaults (gcc AND wine) when using gcc 2.96
(I used all gcc 2.96 versions with RedHat since Im demo subscribed to
RHN)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.