Accessing printer/parallel port

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 31 19:27:13 CST 2003

Verify you have the rights to read/write on /dev/lp0.

It should normally work - if it doesnt, please report wine error
messages to the list or
create a new bug on bugs.winehq.org and give the number here.
This could help us both :
http://www.winehq.com/docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml

> The software starts up fine under wine, but I get the same error as
> if the scanner was unplugged from the parallel port under windows.
> Can wine access the parallel port as if it was in windows, or is this
> not possible?  If it can, how do I configure this properly - I
already
> have wine configured to map lpt1 to /dev/lp0.

Consider subscribing, this will be far better
(the list has low traffic and can be put easily in a  separate
directory with a filter)
Or feel free to use the IRC channel #winehq on irc.freenode.net.
> (Please reply to me, as I'm not subscribed onto the list.)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.