Xilinx WebPACK tools

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu May 1 18:44:55 CDT 2003

> When I run the executable called ise.exe I get the output at the end
of
> this message. I assume this means that I need to find a msvcirt.dll
file
> somewhere and put it in the c:\Windows\System directory. Am I right,
> and if so which version of windows should I get it from?

> err:module:import_dll Module (file) MSVCIRT.dll (which is needed by
> C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libThread.dll) not found
youre right, if you dont have it go here :
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/index.shtml

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.