corel 9

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed May 7 08:03:04 CDT 2003

 --- Jochen Schwarze <j-eins at gmx.de> a écrit :
hallo ! könntest du bitte in englisch antworten, das ist eine englische
Verschickenliste.

try to use "Desktop" = "800x600" in .wine/config to have different
windows for each program.

hello!  after successful wine installation and configuration (suse 8,1)
I would like to run the setup program of corel graphics suite 9 I see
however only the beautiful background bit-map.  since the program
reacts to the enter key, do I assume that the setup assistant is
somehow ' behind it ' (also the mouse arrow is not any more to see)
has someone one idea?  who can help me  to bring the last windows
bastion to fall???
thanks in advance, jochen

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.