Using Visual basic with Wine

Philipp Wollermann phil_wo at gmx.net
Thu May 8 07:48:04 CDT 2003

Hi Joe,

get the file "Visual Basic Runtime v6.0" from
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/runtimes.asp.
Direct link would be http://www.karenware.com/progs/vbrun60-setup.exe
I haven't tested this site, but this appears to be the correct version. If
in doubt install the ones for VB5.0, 4.0 and 3.0 too.

If these setups don't work, then reply to me or this list, I'll download
them and repack them into a .ZIP for you.

Philipp