GradeQuick 7.0 Demo

Drew Einhorn drew.einhorn at STARBAND.NET
Sat May 10 16:08:18 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm a newbie just getting my feet on the ground.

I'm trying to install this demo on the Crossover Office 2.0.0 Demo
on a Red Hat 8.0 system.

Want to make sure I can get things to work before spending money on
them.

The Wine AppDB indicates someone had some success with GradeQuick 6.0f
installed on a somewhat different platform.

Will save the gory details of my efforts for the next post.

Has anyone tried GradeQuick 7.0 under any flavor of wine.

How does Crossover Office compare to a vanilla wine installation?
The config files seem to be organized a bit differently, but
I wonder if Crossover is different from wine or the wine documentation
I'm reading is somewhat dated.

Much is working, but none of the pull down menus across the top work:

   File Edit View Graph Grading Reports Edline Options Window Help

Saw something in the wine faq that seemed to hint this may be a general
wine problem with program menus.  Is this true.  Yes I can find other
ways to quit, without the File pulldown?  But I really some of the other
pulldowns.

--
Drew Einhorn <drew.einhorn at starband.net>