OT: List moderation stats

Shachar Shemesh wine-users at shemesh.biz
Mon May 12 05:07:19 CDT 2003

Duane Clark wrote:

> A couple of the "spam" were actually viruses, but I did not pay close
> enough attention to determine how many.

I have been noticing for some time (over a year) that some of the spam
I'm getting (which looks tastes and feels like spam) contains
executables meant to be automatically run by lookout, lookout express
and friends.

A short time ago Slashdot reported that some of the spam are meant to
infect your computer, and use it as spam relay.

Maybe some of the viruses you got were really both.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant