Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

Michele Orsenigo morse at divalsim.it
Mon May 12 11:36:08 CDT 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 13:35, mhoffman wrote:
> I've successfully installed and configured (well except the printing
> portion...read on) wine20030408 and am running Notes 5.0.8 on it.
> Everything works fine except I cannot get it to print. When I launch the
> File --> Print... the print window pops open and states "No printer
> currently selected." I cannot select any printer either. The two network
> printers that I use daily are already set up via CUPS. So I know they
> work.

Try to arrange your win.ini (in fake windows dir)  with something similar the
following :

[devices]
Deskjet=WINEPS,LPR:Deskjet
Hp1200=WINEPS,LPR:Hp1200
Epson2050=WINEPS,LPR:Epson2050
Epson_Aculaser=WINEPS,LPR:Epson_Aculaser
## (the last name in every line refers to your CUPS printer)

[windows]
device=Hp1200,WINEPS,LPR:Hp1200

Hope this can help

Michele Orsenigo