Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon May 12 16:33:52 CDT 2003

Micah Hoffman wrote:

> Re: Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer
> I have modified this file and now see the printers in the PRINT dialog
> window but am experiencing the same "Cannot Access Printer...." error
> that you experienced when posting your message on Wed Apr 09 2003 -
> 10:53:27 CDT to this forum.  I could not find how you resolved the issue
> online.  Can you elaborate?

That is the expected behavior if you modify that file but the rest of
the printing is not correctly configured. So I will ask again, slightly
differently.

Did you compiled Wine, or install an RPM? If compiled, then when
configured before compiling, did it find CUPS? Go to the Wine source
directory and execute "grep cups config.log". If you installed an RPM,
what RPM did you install (where did you get it)?