Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

Michele Orsenigo morse at divalsim.it
Tue May 13 09:24:41 CDT 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 22:10, Micah Hoffman wrote:
> Re: Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer
> I have modified this file and now see the printers in the PRINT dialog
> window but am experiencing the same "Cannot Access Printer...." error that
> you experienced when posting your message on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:53:27
> CDT to this forum.  I could not find how you resolved the issue online.
> Can you elaborate?

The trouble was solved installing the debian packages libwine-print (yes, I
know, it seems obvious, but I had no idea of the existece of it before a
friend told me !)
If you aren't a Debian user, may be interested to know the files of the
packages:

usr/lib/wine/wineps.dll.so
usr/lib/wine/wineps16.drv.so
usr/lib/wine/winspool.drv.so