Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

Micah Hoffman mhoffman2 at csc.com
Wed May 14 13:04:12 CDT 2003

Thanks to all for your assistance.  I went back to the original source dir
and grepped for "cups".  Found a nice little blurb in the README file
stating: "If you want CUPS printing support, please install both cups and
cups-devel."  I did a rpm -qa cups-devel and found that it was not
installed.  Installed it, recompiled from source and....guess what?  CUPS
works without any other config changes!

Once again, thanks to all for your assistance.  Chalk this one up to user
error.

--- M