How import windows registry ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu May 15 13:19:01 CDT 2003

 --- Rafael Tatsuya Icibaci <tatsuya_rafael at pop.com.br> a écrit : >
> Hi,
>
>   I create a virtual disk of windows in ~/.wine directory called
> c_drive.
>   Now I need to import all the windows registry to wine registry.
why would you do that ?

>   I used regapi to accomplish this task:
>   regSet.sh /dev/null FullWinRegistry.reg
what is regSet.sh ??

>   which FullWinRegistry.reg is the reg file that I export from
> windows
> regedit.
>   this command create FullWinRegistry.reg.toAdd, but this file is
> empty.
reading these lines, I see youre using regapi to export a real windows
registry ?
please make sense here.

>   I using wine-20020904, but I using regapi of 20030318 and regedit
> of
> 20020904.
please update your wine, and dont use a "mix" of wine tools.
note that regapi is deprecated.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.