error wineinstalling

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sun May 18 15:45:50 CDT 2003

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
> Duane Clark wrote:
>
>>That was a change in CVS on May 6:
>>http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?root=/home/winehq/opt/cvs-commit&id=8047
>>
>>So maybe when you did a CVS update, for some reason that file was
>>missed?
>

>   thanks a lot, Duane, although i am giving up upon this. just out of
> curiosity:  how did you find patch so quick :-?

It was a difference in the Makefile, and the "source" for Makefile is
Makefile.in. So I went to my Wine source directory and typed:

cvs log  dlls/kernel/Makefile.in

Near the beginning of the output from that was:

revision 1.65
date: 2003/05/06 18:34:53;  author: julliard;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at rogers.com>
Make it easy to use something other than wrc to compile resources.