No debug information in 32bit DLL

Saulius Krasuckas Saulius.Krasuckas at elst.vtu.lt
Mon May 19 08:29:35 CDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, [iso-8859-1] Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> >   now, after some "./configure"s, "make"s and "wineinstall"s by
> > running
> > same app i am getting something quite different ":(", shown in second
>
> you changed an option when using ./configure or wineinstall that
> disables debug information to be loaded from the wine libraries.

  ok, I rememmber I had added an option "--enable-opengl" to
"./configure". may it be a cause of disabling debug info?
  in any case it didn't help me to "make clean && tools/wineinstall", as
didn't help me even "make distclean" (it was always same output I was
getting). why?
  ok, I am going to refresh cvs-dir from the scratch, but this time I
would like to dig up the reason of disabling debug info. BTW, AFAICS I saw
lots of command lines containing words "gcc" and "-g" during
wineinstalling. I think debug info is enabled then.

> you simply lose very usefull information when making bugreports.

  yes, and it is main reason I am crying for debug info.
  waiting for ideas, thanks.