Fwd: Re: sound on wine ??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Sun May 25 18:04:48 CDT 2003

Thanks, those confirmed.

sndrec32 does not work. It loads without error and the top bar buttons
work, however the bottom row command buttons do not work. They have no
response.

Output sound works, CD, audio, etc via linux. If I plug sound into the
mic input it comes out the speaker. Any thoughts on what is happening??

Thanks,
Dan