Where are my files?

wjax at aluesi.us.es wjax at aluesi.us.es
Tue May 27 06:30:25 CDT 2003

Hello. I am new in Wine. I am trying to run either the Http-tunnel or the msn
messenger. But none of them works. I have tried in both ways (fake windows and my
real windows directory). The only way in which i can run notepad.exe is with the
fake.windows. So i have tried to put .dlls in the program folder and so on, but..
nothing. At the end i ran the http-tunnel but it aks for registry settings. So, i
have tried to install the http-tunnel in the fake folder (in that way it will write
onto the windows fake registry), and the install woks fine, but when it finishes
and i go to the Program Folder\http-tunnel... there is nothing!!! where is
the .exe???? I have read and write access to the folder.
Voila. And by the way, does anybody know any msn messenger client for linux that
works from behind a firewall (as windows one does).