can't do any setup...please help!

Maik Kuehn maik.kuehn at sporleder.de
Tue May 27 08:22:07 CDT 2003

Hi folks!

I try to get some progs running with pine, but in every case wine shut down
with the following error code:

err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so", ignored
err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so", ignored
err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so", ignored
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) WINSPOOL.DRV (which is needed
by X:\_ISTMP4.DIR\_INS5576._MP) failed (error -1073741595).
err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so", ignored
Wine exited with a successful status

I also tried to copy the winspool.drv from my Win2K OS in the
...fake_windows/.../System directory but wine doesnt care about that... :-(

I hope you can help me to solve the problem!

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Maik