visio

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed May 28 11:11:35 CDT 2003

upgrade wine or remove the type so in line "*" = "..." from
$HOME/.wine/config.

> err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so",
> ignored

you need mfc42.dll to go further since its needed by vislib.dll to run
properly.
> err:module:import_dll Module (file) MFC42.DLL (which is needed by
> D:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Visio10\Vislib.dll) not found
> err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load D:\Program Files\Microsoft
> Office\Visio10\Vislib.dll
> err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) VISLIB.DLL (which is
> needed
> by D:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Visio10\Visio.exe) failed (error
>
> -1073741801).

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.