Oracle Client under Wine

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu May 29 16:25:08 CDT 2003

 --- Michael Peddemors <michael at linuxmagic.com> a écrit : > On Thursday
29 May 2003 00:13, Rajkumar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any one got Oracle client running under wine? I am trying to get a
> VB
> > application run under wine. I got to the point where it asks for
> Oracle
> > Client. I tried to run the native windows installer, but failed.
> Any one
> > with a better way? Possibly adding some dlls and some entries in
> registry?

And how would you let a VB program under Wine run the linux Oracle
client ??
> Use the Linux Version of the Oracle Client...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.