iexplorer problems

david david at 123four.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 05:39:16 CST 2003

Hi

Cheers for your help.  iexplore now works - well most of it.

I then found I had problems with fonts - instead of text there were
little rectangles.  I looked in the the archives I keep on my system for
a solution.  It seemed to be delete the fonts from system/fonts.
However, there were no fonts there.  So I copied fonts frm the windows
drive and the font problem is solved.

Again thanks for your help.

PS-Does anyone know how to change the language for iexplorer mine seems
to be inpart german/dutch - I'm not sure which.

David