wine-20031016 instability

Serge Naggar naggar at sprintmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:07:45 CST 2003

Hi,

I have a win98 program which seems to work in parts.

It is supposed to open windows on windows [sub-windows within the
program] and it does but the sub-windows flicker and there is
instability.

When I close I find a set of messages which I am at a loss to interpret
and solve and I hope you can help:

fixme:mdi:MDIRefreshMenu partially function stub

err:datetime:DATETIME_WindowProc unknown msg wp=0...0 lp=0..0

err:rebar:REBAR_SIZE WM_Size out of create and flags=0..02
                lPlatform=0288031-8

fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet

Most of the messages appear more than once except the last one.

I hope the messages provide the solution!

thanks
--
		Cheers,
                                 Serge