-desperate- starcraft is not working?

Cedric cedric.de.wijs at softhome.net
Tue Nov 11 09:36:32 CST 2003

I' tried -once more- to get starcraft going on my lfs-4.0 box. Installing
goes fine, but i get an error when i try to get starcraft installed:
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
wine version: Wine-20031016.tar.gz
full dialog between me and the console attached.
Can somebody tell me whitch files are to be audited? i came to this list:
kernel config
winesourcedir/config.h
/root/.wine/config
/home/cedric/.wine/config
debug output of wine running starcraft
(generated by wine --debug setup.exe) ?

If there's any other file needed please let me know, i'll send it

Thanks for your help,

Cedric,

Linux believer since KNOPPIX 3.2 / LFS 4.0