Wintab32 - Tablet support

daire byrne daire.byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Nov 11 11:08:31 CST 2003

Hi,

This is more a question for the developers....

A couple of months ago there was a patch from Aric Stewart that added
support for graphics tablets in wine. However I have not heard anything
about it since. Is anybody still working on this? Graphics tablet
support is the only thing stopping us from using Photoshop under Linux
at the present time. Moving all our graphics artists off dual booting
windows machines would be extremely benificial!

I tried the original patch but found it affected the stability of wine...

Daire