Total Commander and SHIFT key

Chad Robinson crobinson at rfgonline.com
Wed Nov 12 15:03:20 CST 2003

Hello all,

Hopefully this hasn't been asked, but I couldn't find it mentioned in
the archives. I've gotten Total Commander running successfully - this is
an excellent file manager that (ahem) I very much prefer to MC or
similar options.

The only problem I've found is that the program acts as though the SHIFT
key is held down while I use it. That is, while scrolling down using the
arrow keys, the application selects files as though I had held the SHIFT
key down. Pressing SHIFT, holding shift, etc. all don't change this
behavior.

I'm running wine-20031016 using the internal DLLs. I have the ability to
try native system DLLs but don't know which might help. Any thoughts.

It's so close!

Regards,
Chad