wine and internet

FLRBA Web Master webmaster at flrba.com
Thu Nov 20 11:50:46 CST 2003

Wine will handle connecting to the internet out of the box, at least it
does for me. I did a little looking and getting IE6 to install requires
a little extra work, you might want to check out this link,
http://patrick.spacesurfer.com/ie_wine_install.html

So, the way it looks for me is if you have a lan connection it should
work with Wine out of the box.

-Dan-