windows application+Database

saravanan saravananv at erdcitvm.org
Thu Nov 13 07:04:42 CST 2003

Hai all,
  I would like to know is it possible to run 'a windows application which uses a database' in linux using the WINE S/w. I have got an application "English Tutor" developed for windows ( Developed using Flash software). It uses the MS Access database & also it will run only if the CD is present in the system. I want to make it work in Linux.I tried to run the installation program directly from the CD using wine. But it showed an error something like " Activex component can't create object".
 Do anybody has any idea. Please reply